‘”The Spirit of St P” assembles stories from the travels of Nandi Lee. It’s about love and friendship but also a hommage to heroes like Harriet Tubman and it commemorates the children and women that are bought and sold in the dirty trade of trafficking.
Demon producer Karl-Ola S. Kjellholm added his amazing expertise. With thoroughness, love and a skillful touch magic was created.
The record is currently being pressed and a release is planned for 2015.
Nandi Lee only collaborates with the very best, in heart and craft. On the record several exceptional musicians appear:
- Karin Hammar (Trombone), Hammar Fab4, Orups julshow, Så ska det låta, Nils Landgren
- Elin Larsson (Saxophone), Elin Larsson Group, Så ska det låta, Kristin Amparo
- Idde Schultz (Vocals), Sulo & Idde, Anna & Idde, The Crunch
- Jens Koch (Banjo), G2
- Magnus Svenningsson (Bass), Cardigans, Lotta Wenglén
- Rickard Åström (Piano), Groupa, Gunnel Mauritzon band, Göteborgsoperan, Gbg Stadsteater
- Mats Gaffa Karlsson (Piano), The Boppers, Kayo, Meja, Cookies & Beans
- Conny Ohlson (Pedal Steel), The Playtones, Jontez
- Affe Östlund (Double bass), Nisse Hellberg, Fatboy
- Dag Westling (Flute), Quilty, Eitre
- Adrian Jones (Viola), Folk All in Band (FAB), Susanne Rosenberg ensemble
- Ivor Ottley (Violin), Ivor Ottley & Lena Ullman
- Felix Rothman (Tuba), Arméns musikkår, Kungliga hovkapellet
- Pontus Karlsson (Drums, washer board, percussion), The Pusher
- Sten Hedlund (Mandolin/Squareneck), Trailerpark Roses, Zlatko vs Bogdan
- Karl-Ola S Kjellholm (Guitars/Bass/Production), Producer & songwriter at Lionheart
- Zara Tellander (Vocals), Cirque du Soleil, Zara Tellander band
- Zoie Finer Alnadori (Vocals), Anders Widmark, Så ska det låta, Jazz á la Carte
- Marie Lalá (Vocals), Marie Lalá
- Tove Dahlberg (Vocals), Folkoperan, Kungliga Operan, Royal Opera House (London)
- Anders Kampe (Vocals and final mixing of the song Tradin’), Producer and trumpet player.